The Good Food Festival & Conference, March 19-21
Conference attendees listen to a workshop at the Good Food Conference. Photo courtesy the Good Food Festival & Conference.
The 11th annual “Good Food Festival & Conference” will be held from March 19-21 at Chicago’s UIC Forum. Presented by Family Farmed, this festival and conference draws consumers, producers, buyers, top chefs, experts, and investors together to celebrate the fast-growing local and sustainable food movement.
Featured events throughout the weekend include:
A local vendor highlights their product during a previous Good Food Festival. Photo courtesy of the Good Food Festival & Conference.
- An Urban Farm Bus Tour
- Good Food Financing & Innovation Conference
- A family-friendly festival that will feature more than 150 farmers, artisans, and other exhibitors to meet and offer samples.
- Demonstrations and sessions held by local chefs and food entrepreneurs
- “The Future of Food” discussion hosted by media experts from Crain’s Chicago Business and WBEZ
- Localicious, one of Chicago’s top annual tasting events where food from restaurants throughout the city can be paired with some of the region’s finest craft beer, spirits, hard cider, and wine.
Tickets for the Good Food Festival & Conference can be bought at discount ahead of time or on site at each of the events.